Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week 1 Matchup of the Week

Welcome to week 1

No one knows anything about their team and I have no idea about anything as was apparent from my draft, so I'm just going to go off the ESPN spread right now.

This week's game of the week is brought to you by the State of Utah.




Week 1 sees everyone's favorite Mormons versus one of my favorite movies written by a man who once had to buy two seats on Southwest (a fate I see in one of this teams owner's future).

With a rolling paper thin line of just 3.6 points it looks like Jay and Not  So Silent (correctly spelled now) Shawn tokes past the Stormin' Mormon and deflates Mormon's hopes of starting 1-0. Bold move starting Michael Floyd over Mike Evans, let's see if it pays off.

Looks like the Mormon better hope Jay is the one smashing his cellphone after checking ESPN fantasycast and not his quarterback.

Snoochie Boochies

dancing animated GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment