Thursday, November 26, 2015

Week 11 Recap

Happy Thanksgiving!



I hope you don't burn your house down (unless you're Matthew Berry) trying to deep fry a turkey this year or hate Turkey as much as former Mississippi State player Darius Slay...

"Turkey. So nasty. I hate turkey. I don't know why Thanksgiving has like turkey as a logo. That's like a logo for turkey. It has to be ham, because ham is way better than turkey. Turkey is terrible. I hate turkey. So nasty. Hate turkey."

He went on to express this about his upbringing...

"...So she didn't make turkey and then I was like, ‘Man, I want to try turkey, mom.' Then I see why she don't like it. It's real nasty. Some people try to make it juicy. It don't change nothin'. It still gets dry. It's nasty. I love ham, though. Ham and I need me a pie. My mom, I'm trying to find a way to send this pie to my house. I don't know how that's going to operate but that sweet potato pie is going to be on point. I need like two of them. Man, it's so good. My grandma, she had me one saved anyway but I need one for Thanksgiving because I'm not going to be home."

Well it's obvious that in addition to a pie, you need some grammar also Slay. Another example of that fine Mississippi state funded higher educational institutional education I guess.



Alright let's get to everything that happened during Week 10..

Awards!!!!!!!!

This week's Bench Get Off Me award (presented by Bench Bookkeeping Services) goes to...


Jay and Not So Silent Shawn for leaving Marcus Mariota and his 20 points on the bench and instead starting Ryan Tannehill (15 points). Those extra 5 points would have been more than enough to cover the 2 point loss to Stormin Mormon.

The Recap-ish

It appears that the once mighty Team Shaft has finally come back down to earth. With more Q's on his team than The Burgundy Bed and Breakfast, it appears that this team's injury plagued past has finally comeback to haunt the manager. Somewhere the Karma gods are smiling, rubbing their bellies.



Despite the chance at a playoff spot, both Lionel Richie All Night Long and Kenny Loggins Powers lost to teams with 4 wins between them last week. I'm glad you guys are back to your old ways, we all missed you! Losing fits you both better anyways.

Don't look now, but Group Theray's Walking Wounded is on a 2 game win streak, but don't worry your rehab will take a dramatic step back when you run into Prestige Worldwide this week.


Team Fox is so hot right now owning a 7 game win streak and leaving in his wake a trail of empty Coors Light cans and crushed dreams. This week he takes on Stormin Mormon in what will determine the winner of the Baratheon Division.

Prestige Worldwide won again and scored the most points, this is becoming a broken record, and isn't even worth mentioning anymore.

So how Roger Goodell'd managed not make a complete ass out of himself this week with his pickups and found himself in the wins category after a 20 point victory over The Original RG. It feels really good for this team to lose, like more than it should for some reason. You go Glenn Coco...

Shout out to You Win...you lose for picking up James Jones and leaving him on your bench. You know there were other managers that were trying to pick him up last week. Thanks, it's not like we could've used those 25 points or anything...


The pillow fight for last place includes six (6) teams and it's any one of these mongoloid's for the taking. Usually when you're autistic, you're gifted at something. However, it's apparent that that the gentle minds of these special needs individuals are not blessed with the gift of management.

We all know that Philanthropist Fletch is all about charity, but seriously you need to stop giving away your money. Five (5) losses in a row isn't helping your deep pockets. It looks like your team, just like most of the people you've managed, have put in their two (2) weeks notice.

So don't eat yourself into a food coma today and until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment