Thursday, September 22, 2016

Week 2 Wrap-Up

Gentlemen, let's face it, in any fantasy season there are three (3) types of individuals:

Winners, loser, and managers like Philanthropist Fletch (0-2).

The sooner you all come to this realization, the easier this season will be for you all.

But sadly, we all will never be as great as Bob from Fight Club...


Don't believe me...click here

A slow handclap for Mr. Steal Your Gurley for scoring 169 this week!

You've come a long way since your last place finish during the 2014 season. Maybe changing your place of employment has also benefited your fantasy football management skills or since you're not longer under the burdensome rule of others,  you've found more free time to research players and match-ups.

Nathan's Moist Rowellette's seems to have started off this season just like last year and with AP going down looks like last year's Manager of the Year - Team Stenmark is in the lead for becoming the first manager to win this award in back to back seasons (even though we've only had the award for two years)!

Four of you are undefeated and four of you have yet to win a game. We're two weeks in, don't get a big head or put a gun to your head yet guys.

So, let's see if we can gather anything interesting for the performances of your teams last week...nah, not really it's early in the season and it's after 5 so I want to go home...let's instead look at what happened from Tuesday through today (and a little bit of last week too).

Apparently, some of you think that you have $1,000 in your free agent budget by the extravagant bids you've been placing on players or you've been completely trashed when making your bids. Now I know I've made a few questionable decisions after a few drinks, alright maybe more than a few...but just like drunk texting, drunk Fantasy Football managing is never ever a good idea...you always wake up the next morning regretting it and sometimes you're left with a choice that haunts your for the rest of your life or season in this case.

So let's take this a step further and look into this madness:


$65 dollars....are you kidding me, what's even more sad is bidding $33 and getting outbid.


Here's the best part of the free agent auction so far. Jay and Not So Silent Shawn paid $27 for Jeremy Kerley only to drop him this week and pay $17 for a Rams WR.

Great move guys, you paid $27 for 5 points!

This has to be the most mentally handicapped team in the league, and I don't say mentally handicapped in the sense that I'm making fun of actual mentally handicapped individuals. I say mentally handicapped in the fact that you both lack the mental capacity to make logical decisions about fantasy football, the definition of business casual, and whether or not you should walk to the front desk in just underwear and an undershirt.

I'm surprised you were both able to find anyone to actually consent to marrying you, but the player you dropped only scored 3 points and I'm single and alone, so who's the real loser here?

The only thing I regret is that at this rate, you'll run out of money by week 5 and will no longer provide any amusement for me on Thursday mornings.

I looked the owner from All About the Benjamins in eye this morning and told him I wouldn't make fun of him this week....BUT then I looked at the recent league activity and I can't refrain.

This right here is prime example of why All About The Benjamins will never win this league and no one should take notice of his 2-0 start:





The draft, drop, and add. Surprisingly, I've never heard of this strategy!
Let's see if it works this week...on and looks like Gronk might play too.

* Side note: That $30 for Treadwell is looking like a prime investment right now too..
 
Well that's all I've got time for, I'm sure you've either stopped reading because you're bored or you think I'm a complete and total ass...either way I don't really care.

Until we meet again next week...



Editor's Note: It really gets boring making fun of the same teams week in and week out, so I'd encourage you all to actually try or just continue to suck...it doesn't matter to me!

I just need some new material for the blog so I can continue to make fun of you all behind the protection of a computer screen.







No comments:

Post a Comment