Thursday, September 22, 2016

Week 3 Matchup of the Week

Normally we'd highlight a high profile match-up, but we all know that we never bend to convention around here at the Blog.

So instead of featuring the only matchup this week of un-beaten teams, I'd rather draw your attention towards the bottom of the league where one team will fall to 0-3.


Let's get ready for Mediocrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan's Moist Rowellettes (0-2) takes on Philanthropist Fletch (0-2) in the Match-Up of the Week presented by Poo-Dough


 

This matchup promises all the excitement of watching paint dry or reading another story about a down syndrome kid running 80 yards for a touchdown in a high school football game.


Anyway, let's breakdown this short bus of a matchup...

QB - Luck's shoulder should hold up and the Bolts have no pass defense - ROWELLETTES

RB - This one is a toss up for me, I just like screaming "Matt Jones" like I'm in a rap song, so I'm going with the 'Skin's RB - ROWELLETTES

WR - Someone get a doctor ready for all four of these receivers b/c they are more likely to get injured getting off the bus before the game than to make it through the entire four quarters of their respective football games. I don't even want to touch them for fear of breaking one of their bones - EVEN

FLEX - Diggs is the number 1 receiver in fantasy right now, but Aiken is more likely to catch a cold than a pass, so it's hard to go with Fletch, but Blount is likely to get pulled over for weed again, so who even knows about this one - EVEN

D/ST - San Fran has been sitting on the sideline for the first two weeks fantasy wise, so there's no reason that the Hawks D doesn't take it to them this week - FLETCH

K - Who cares for the 3rd week in a row - EVEN

ESPN predicts FLETCH to win by 9, and as much as it pains me to pick this pathetic excuse for a man's team, I'm going to have to go with Philanthropist Fletch also. I really wish I could see some way that Nathan's Moist Rowellettes wins, but I can't even put a positive spin on this team.

Don't worry though, I predict both these teams will be battling it out all season long for the Feazell Spit Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment