Thursday, December 1, 2016

Week 12 Match-Up of the Week

With two (2) weeks to go several match-ups this week could contribute to teams making or missing the playoffs!

I'd love to write up a review of some of these matchups, but five (5) of you still have not set your lineups for this week with the Thursday night game hours away.

Now maybe this is because you all do not know that the NFL plays a Thursday night game, you're lazy, or maybe, just maybe...you don't really care anymore and much like an owner in the league, you just "gave up" on your season, life, and your waist line.

So hopefully when I wake up in the morning you five (5) will have somehow made your way to a computer and filled your bye week players with some no name off our stellar waiver wire and I can actually write a thoughtful and compelling write-up.

I'm not holding my breathe though, you've all failed me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment