Thursday, October 27, 2016

Week 8 Match-Up of the Week


I got one question for you....What you gonna do brother, when The House that Forte Built (3-3-1) takes on My Dak in a Box (2-5) in this week's Match-Up of the Week presented by Steven "Stingray" Stevens (@stevenray28)!


Paul, Stingray is sad...


Why...because these two (2) teams just plain suck, watching them play is going to be just about as bad as watching my dawgs play Auburn this year.

Both these teams are a lot like @TX_Brook_96. She gave me hope and I thought things were going well for a little bit, but I was left with a bad taste in my mouth when I learned that she wasn't real.

 
     
 
 
Let's take a deeper look at these teams shall we...


QB - Hard to pick a winner here, they both suck - EVEN


RB - It's not everyday that you have two (2) running backs with projections of single digits matched up against each other, but what else would you expect for these lackluster teams? - EVEN


WR - Allen Robinson couldn't score 16 points in 3 weeks combined let alone 1 week...

 
And that's a Stingray guarantee! - 4TAY

TE - Dak is starting who? Not even close - 4TAY



FLEX - I hate all these players, Matt Berry loves them that means they'll be lucky to score more than 1 point. - DAK


D/ST - The only bright spot for DAK has been D/ST - DAK


K - The Pack is going to score and score a lot. Just like me after this visit to Hooters - 4TAY


Final Verdict:

They've been picked in every matchup that they've been featured in so far, why stop a good thing now? The House that Forte Built wins this one easily and My Dak in a Box should seriously consider making nice with everyone in the League b/c last place and a new name is on the horizon for this team.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment